Τρίτη 29 Νοεμβρίου 2011

Utter powerlessness and my worst fears

Just came across an article about a really awesome and scary true story: Trapped in his own body for 23 years - the coma victim who screamed unheard.

A situation like that has been my ultimate fear for a long time. Now I know it can really happen! How comforting...

I tend to think that, judging by this last one and also by the car that fell in the sea, the woman that found a snake in her washing machine, the girl that slipped and fell to her death from her balcony, the babies that fell from tall buildings after slipping from the arms of their parents, etc., all my worst fears do happen after all at some point.

If that's really the case, you'd better beware of metro station platforms. While waiting, stand as far away from the edge as possible...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου